Module I — 2021 — Innovation
Output After the Hackathon
- Davidson has strong values that constitute its DNA and its successes on the road to 100 consultants Davidson must not lose them and even strengthen them for better visibility.
The Pill’s project — HOW
- By reinforcing the existing 6 CO’s (Communication, Co-working, Collaboration, Coaching, Co-creation, Cooptation).
- The creation of an online interactive internal communication platform for better communication and better knowledge of the internal processes,
- The involvement of consultants in the recruitment process for a better onboarding, understanding of the profiles needed, etc.,
- The organisation of talks held by Davidson collaborators on the TEDx model to improve the knowledge of each consultant.
A 3-day Hackathon to engage & train collaborators on our innovation methodology (the 4Ds) by solving their internal challenges.
Output 6 Months After the Hackathon
Davidson committed to the implementation of the solutions. 2 of the collaborators present during the Hackathon oversaw the implementation.
All participants reported:
- Learning something new regarding innovation methodologies,
- Feeling energised and more involved at the end of the Hackathon,
- Using the methodology in their day to day work as consultant and project manager.
Davidson launched an important internal work after the Hackathon we organised for them. 25 people are working on 8 solutions, all born during the Hackathon.
- 8 initiatives from the Hackathon of June 2021.
- Initiatives challenged and enriched during a World Café in December 2021.
- 25 “Davidsonians” engaged for initiatives with one team leader by initiative.