2021 | Bridging
- The team proposed to TPAMP to spend more time on social media, targeting YouTube and Facebook with small videos about the ASBL’s activities. They gathered information on partners the ASBL could reach in another region of Belgium to expand. They proposed platforms like Give a Day to trigger volunteering work and crowdfunding for the ASBL.
- The team proposed a partnership with the European Commission based on two pillars: an awareness campaign on women homeless problematic and salary round-up.
- With a deep understanding of the ASBL, its limits and core values, the team proposed a self-assessment survey that the ASBL could run before accepting a case. The survey will be based on several criteria essential to know before saying YES or NO to a project (how much time, persons involved, feasibility, etc.).
As part of the March Month for gender equality, we enrolled 3 ASBLs working in the field:
- Touche Pas À Ma Pote, solving the pressing issue for women of harassment in the public space;
- L’Ilot, working to support women homelessness;
- Casa Legal, a group of women lawyers proposing a new way of practicing.
We called this initiative the EC Empowering Woman Social Hackathon. The multidisciplinary team in knowledge and skills made it possible to bring new perspectives and ideas for solutions to NPOs.
- DISCOVER — Participants get to ask all their questions to NPOs leaders. They narrow the challenge to address it better;
- DESIGN — Participants liberate their creativity to find the best idea to solve the challenge;
- DEFINE — Participants describe in detail the solution;
- DEVELOP — Participants build the pitch they deliver at the end of the day.
2020 | Bridging
- Launch a challenge “Compost bucket challenge” (in smaller specific target group, create engagement/ownership of the movement);
- Letter, campaigning;
- Co-manage it with other associations;
- Ultimate goal: integrate it into the mainstream public authorities.
- Different type of events like gardening, mindfulness or composting activities;
- Unite the marketing of products conceived at the farm;
- The communication must also be improved through the already existing website and make it available in other languages (English/Dutch).
- DISCOVER — Participants got to ask all their questions to NPOs leaders. They narrowed the challenge to better address it;
- DESIGN — Participants liberated their creativity to find the best idea to solve the challenge;
- DEFINE — Participants described in details the solution;
- DEVELOP — Participants built the pitch they delivered at the end of the day.
- Training: on the innovation methodology;
- Collaboration: between participants to co-create and between participants and the NPO’s world;
- Impact: the solutions are viable, environmentally and socially compatible, inclusive and that NPO can develop.
We Can Help
Phone: +32 478 45 23 63